- What Personal Information About Users Does Suffil Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as: Registration: In order for you to use Suffil services, such as submitting new links to the website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address.
- Automatic Information: Profile information: Suffil allows other users to browse your full name, and instant messaging URL, within your member profile should you provide this optional information. Syndication: Suffil allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the website.
- What About Cookies?
- Will Suffil Share Any of the Information it Receives?
Suffil will not share personal information with anyone whether it be on a small or large scale. Information such as passwords and other information which is deemed private will remain private. Suffil reserves the right to "deem" what is private.
- Is Information About Me Secure?
Your Suffil account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer. Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
- What Choices Do I Have?
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website, such as posting new links. You may request deletion of your Suffil account at any time, just contact us with the email address listed under the account.